Metric Environmental has extensive project experience in evaluating sites for potential environmental impacts to wetlands, waterways, and wildlife. With a diverse group of wetland scientists, environmental scientists, ecologists and other technical experts, we assist our clients with understanding and complying with State and Federal Clean Water Act regulations with respect to impacts to Waters of the U.S./Waters of the State and in the protection of other precious natural resources. We specialize in all areas of natural resource management, including planning, mitigation, and permitting. Our clients include various Departments of Transportation (DOTs), local governments, transportation organizations, and private enterprise.
Services we offer include:
- Clean Water Act Section 401/404 Permitting
- Construction in a Floodway Permitting
- Wetland and Stream Mitigation Plans
- Wetland Delineations
- Isolated Wetlands Permitting
- Qualitative Habitat Evaluation Index (QHEI) and Primary Headwater Habitat Evaluation Index (HHEI) Stream Assessments
- Wildlife Habitat Assessments
- Invasive Plant Species Surveys
- Habitat Restoration Plans
- GIS Analyses
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permits
Our goal is to provide our clients with creative solutions for the protection and enhancement of our natural resource through our experienced professional staff and active communication with regulatory agencies.